- Lounge area: 2 x sofas, each of which converts into a double bed, upholstered footstool to match sofas with storage under. flat screen tv, dvd player, ipod dock, oak sideboard, pine coffee table
- Dining area: rustic oak extendable dining table with 6 chairs. Wood burner
- Kitchen: built in calor gas oven and hob, washing machine, large freestanding fridge freezer, water cooler, water filter on mains water inlet, double sink and drainer, full range of crockery, cutlery, glassware, cooking equipment, kitchen utensils etc
- Shower room and toilet with storage shelves
- Bedroom 1 - ornate metal framed double bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, display/storage cabinet, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and lockable storage cupboards
- En suite attached, with shower, wc, basin
- Bedroom 2 - wood framed double bed, bedside table with lamp, floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and storage cupboards
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds, 2 x bedside tables and lamps, built in wardrobes and storage
- Large family bathroom with bath/shower mixer taps, wc, basin, glass storage cabinet
- Patio furniture: 2 x bistro tables and 4 chairs (balcony)
- Wicker set comprising 1 small sofa, 2 chairs and coffee table,
- 4 x sun loungers
- glass topped table with 6 chairs
- Storage shed
- Traditional souvla style BBQ
There is driveway parking for 1 car, and plenty of on street parking.
The pool area is to the front of the house, and to the side and rear are further tiled areas with a pergola and plants, and a modern storage shed. The pool house is to the side of the property.
The outside is low maintenance, since the property is not occupied year round by ourselves, and a solar powered timed irrigation system looks after the plants while we are not there.